Sunday, May 5, 2013

Music for Sunday. Indie Artist Guitar Rock Ballad

Yesterday was a beautiful morning at the ball park. The combination of the warm sunshine and breeze reminded me of a day at the beach and times at the lake I've spent with my family on our trips to New Hampshire. Our annual family trip can not come soon enough!

My memories inspired me to find relaxing music for Sunday that reflects on this theme. I found a talented indie guitarist / composer named Bard Kvale to share with you today. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and are inspired to start planning your own family get-aways.

Have a wonderful Sunday! Enjoy!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Shaunda. I'm a frustrated guitarist myself, so I really enjoyed this. And since I'm always on the lookout for new tunes, I plan to look this guy up. I love guitar music that elicits emotion out of the listener. It sounds as if it's crying out, doing it's level best to get you to understand it.
    Very cool!

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy guitar, also. But from the listening end. One day I might try to learn a chord or two. But for now, Indies and live are about perfect.

      Delete

Thank you! Your comment will appear soon after approval